Directeur général adjoint - Nigéria
|Entreprise||Horus Development Finance - Nigéria||Lieu||NigÃ©ria (Nigéria)|
|Type de contrat||CDD|
|Fonction :||Gestion / Comptabilité / Finance|
Horus Development Finance (formerly Horus Banque et Finance) is specialized in institutional studies, operational and financial audits, strategic studies, MIS description and implementation, as well as in support to training for financial and banking companie. Its specificity lies in an approach and a reasoning finding roots in company managing practice, together with a very good on-the-field knowledge of microfinance.
About the Job:
Horus Development Finance is seeking a Deputy Chief Operating Officer (Deputy COO). S/he will be responsible for commercial functions such as identifying and proposing new products/services, overall supervision of the branch network and development of branch portfolio in accordance with set targets. S/he will be under the supervision of the chief operating officer.
- Assist the overall organization of the operations department;
- Set up required organization, policies, and processes for branch and network management with the operations team;
- Organize market studies, competitive monitoring, and field surveys for the definition and implementation of new financial products and services;
- Support development and implementation of communication strategy;
- Coordinate network development - supervise branch network expansion in the country and ensure business objectives are met;
- Assist in recruitment of local staff and ensuring training, knowledge transfer, and coaching to develop local staff skills.
- Degree in Management/Finance/Banking/Economics;
- At least 5 years’ experience, ideally in commercial positions in financial institutions;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of microfinance is desirable;
- Excellent communication, management, and marketing skills.
Horus Development Finance