Directeur des opérations - RDC
|Entreprise||FINCA RDC||Lieu||Congo (Kinshasa) (Côte d'Ivoire)|
|Type de contrat||CDI|
|Fonction :||Gestion / Comptabilité / Finance|
FINCA International, one of the world's leading MFIs, provides financial services to clients through wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Greater Middle East.
About the Job:
FINCA International is looking for a Banking Operations Manager for FINCA DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo), based in Kinshasa. The role of the incumbent will be to have an oversight for general banking operations to ensure adherence to operational policies and procedures and control operational lapses.
- Support front office operations and ensure due diligence in operational procedures, thereby reducing exceptions in routine branch audit reports;
- Enhance customer data confidentiality through centralized coordination of edit rights and modifications;
- Manage the centralized loan processing function to ensure effective turnaround, quality of loan documentation, and control over loan creation.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum qualification;
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in financial/banking sector with a minimum of 4 years as a back office operations/loans officer.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Sound communication skills;
- Time management;
- Proactive and logical approach;
- Leadership skills;
- Highly Organized.
- Strong knowledge of banking operations, products, and processes;
- Practical knowledge of credit processes and procedures;
- Practical knowledge of core banking applications;
- Proficiency in computer applications/Microsoft Office.
Personalities and attributes:
- Paying attention to details
- Pleasant and courteous.
- Highly committed and trustworthy
- Confident and assertive
- Customer service oriented (customer centric)
- Team spirit
- Patience and empathy
- Good listener.
- Fluency in English and French required;
- Fluency in regional/local language.